THE INTELLIGENT CHAIRSIDE SOLUTION
"CORiTEC one" A WELL-MATCHED CHAIRSIDE SYSTEM
The high-quality cast aluminum construction ensures maximum stability with a minimum footprint. An integrated powerful PC along with 10‘1” HD touch screen display supports a comfortable and ergonomic operation. A single block holder with six tool positions and smart tool replacement function guarantee an economical, safe and fast machining process with the highest quality. CORiTEC one is ideally suited every dental office, practice laboratory and clinic in combination with all open scanners.
- Novel closed mono-block cast body for stability and precision
- Self-sufficient operation without external required compressed air
- Optimized for the integrated CAD/CAM workflow with exocad
- Very fast grinding and milling process
- Short amortization period
- High precision due to integrated temperature compensation
- Machining of all common material blocks and prefabricated abutments
- Minimal footprint
- No external PC required
- Automatic cleaning function
"CORiTEC one+" THE EXTENDED CHAIRSIDE MILLING SYSTEM
The compact and stable basic design of the machine enables precise work in block and blank shapes. Look and see for yourself and be convinced about the functionality and performance of CORiTEC one+, which exceeds all expectations of the dentist.
• Novel, closed mono-block cast body for highest stability and precision
• No external PC required
• Half-open blank holder “C-Clamp” (optional)
• High precision due to integrated temperature compensation
• Self-sufficient operation without external required compressed air
• Short amortization period
• Minimal footprint
• Auto calibration
• Automated cleaning function
• Turn-milling-grinding-processing possible
ONE IS ENOUGH TO COMPLETE YOUR INTELLIGENT WORKFLOW!
The CORiTEC ione scan is designed and developed to produce high-quality digital intraoral scans or models for dental restoration or analysis. To ensure accurate and fast scanning, the CORiTEC ione scan is one of the smallest and the lightest scanners worldwide.
- Compact, glossy and smooth design
- Attractive price performance ratio
- 250 times autoclavable tips
- With only 150g weight is one of the smallest and the lightest scanners worldwide
- Well-ergonomic design by rotating tip
- No software update and support fees
- Perfectly matched open system in practice
Visit our Dealers
It´s time to take a step forward!
In the last 20 years imes-icore has set up thousands of systems and satisfied our customers. The best solutions for your demands is our target. Get in touch with our team and find out how we can support your success!